Everything you need to know about BTS shows in Barcelona! We will be updating this post once more information is revealed.
THE TICKETING AND SHOW DATES ARE CURRENTLY POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. READ THE WEVERSE ANNOUNCEMENT.
¿No hablas inglés? Ves a la versión en español.
- Datess: TBA
- Place: Estadi Olímpic Lluis Companys, Barcelona
- Doors open: TBA.
- Show starts: h.
⤷ WHERE TO BUY THE TICKETS?
- Live Nation España
- Ticketmaster España
General sale and Pre-sale to be announced amid COVID-19 situation.
- VIP Packages: TBA
- General tickets: 180€, 150€, 120€, 75€ or 55€ plus booking fees.
- General tickets delivery methods and fees:
- eTicket: Free. (Spain and overseas)
- Master Ticket – Domestic shipping (Spain): 7,95€
- Master Ticket – International shipping: 15€
* These prices apply only for general tickets. It is still unknown the fees for VIP packages. *
⇝ AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS
- Ticketmaster.es: American Express, Visa o Mastercard credit and debit with 3D Secure.
⤷ FAQ & INFO ABOUT THE TICKETS
Tickets for BTS MAP OF THE SOUL TOUR -EUROPE are currently not going on sale amid COVID-19 situation. New dates for both ticket selling and shows to be announced.
Where will BTS tickets be available?
Will there be a BTS presale?
There will be a presale opportunity BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP Users.
For information on how to become a BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP User and getting presale tickets, please read below ‘BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP PRESALE INFORMATION’ section.
What choices of BTS tickets will I have at onsale?
When the onsale first begins, you will be able to select ‘Best Available’ tickets, or tickets within a price range.
When the onsale first begins, you will NOT be able to select specific rows, seats or sections (other than price). This is in order to speed up the process and allow as many fans a chance to access the onsale as possible.
How much are BTS tickets?
Standard tickets are 180€, 150€, 120€, 75€ or 55€ plus booking fees. Please see the question below for VIP packages information.
Are there BTS VIP Packages?
Yes. VIP Soundcheck packages will be available at Ticketmaster, Live Nation and VIP Nation.
Will the ticket options be different during the presale?
The ticket options will be the same as at general onsale, but access to the BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP Presale will give you the first choice of tickets.
How many BTS tickets can I buy?
There is a limit of four (4) tickets per person, per country in the presale and six (6) tickets per person, per country in the general onsale.
BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL ARMY FANCLUB MEMBERSHIP users will be permitted to purchase up to the ticket limit in both the presale and onsale.
Please note that there will be systemic checks to sort out bots and unauthorized method of purchasing the tickets. If the system detects any unusual action, the tickets may be cancelled without prior notice.
What if I miss out on a BTS ticket?
Please do keep checking back with Ticketmaster in case more tickets are released. You can also follow Live Nation Spain on socials for news and updates.
What are the age restrictions for the show?
All under 16s have to be accompanied by their parent(s) or an adult and all the people attending (including babies) should own a ticket to access te venue.
BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP PRESALE INFORMATION
BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP Presale will ONLY be open to registered members.
When is the BTS presale?
BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP Presale to be announced.
Where can I access the presale?
On Live Nation and Ticketmaster.
I’m not a member of the BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP, how do I join?
- Step 1. Download the Weverse app and join BTS Weverse.
- Step 2. Download Weply and log in with your Weverse account here. Your Weverse and Weply account must be the same.
- Step 3. Buy and join ARMY MEMBERSHIP on Weply.
NOTE: Weply will only accept certain payment methods and does NOT accept EU/UK credit/debit cards. For UK/EU residents, PayPal is likely the easiest payment option, so you should have your PayPal information handy, or set up a PayPal account in advance.
I am a member of the BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP. How do I access the BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP Presale?
- Step 1. Open Weply > Tap ‘More’ > Tap ‘Events’
- Step 2. Apply for ARMY MEMBER PRESALE on Weply
- Step 3. On the day of presale, get tickets by using your ARMY MEMBER ORDER NUMBER as an access code at Ticketmaster.
Check out the information on how to apply for ARMY MEMBER PRESALE under ‘Events’. Tap on Weply first and apply for it. Additional Ticketmaster Verified Fan registration is not required.
By when do I have to sign up for the BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP and register for ARMY MEMBER Presale?
Registrations for ARMY MEMBER PRESALE close on Monday 16 March at 12:00 GMT/ 13:00 CET SHARP. You should make sure you register in time to access the presale. If you haven’t applied for the presale during this period, you won’t be able to access the presale.
How will the BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP Presale work?
When BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP Presale begins, you will have to enter your ARMY MEMBERSHIP ORDER NUMBER to buy tickets.
Do NOT share your ARMY MEMBERSHIP ORDER NUMBER with other people. Your order number will only work for ONE ID to purchase the ticket, so if someone else uses your number, you will not be able to.
If I have more than one ARMY MEMBERSHIP ORDER NUMBER, can I register more than once for the presale?
No. Ticket sales will be checked and purchases made under the same name/with the same card in excess of the ticket limit may result in all tickets being cancelled.
Registering for the presale more than once will not increase your chance to get the ticket. Your ARMY MEMBERSHIP ORDER NUMBER is a unique code and can only be used once.
Will I be able to access the BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL ARMY MEMBERSHIP Presale for more than one show?
Yes. You will be able to purchase up to four(4) tickets in each country.
I already bought tickets through the presale, can I also buy tickets in the general onsale?
Yes, as long as you do not buy more than four (4) tickets in the presale and six (6) tickets in the general onsale.
Can I buy tickets for both shows in a country?
Yes, as long as you do not buy more than four (4) tickets total per country.
I bought tickets for the BTS MAP OF THE SOUL TOUR – NORTH AMERICA Verified Fan Presale. Can I register for Europe Presale as well?
Yes, but remember you will need to register specifically for the BTS MAP OF THE SOUL TOUR -EUROPE Presale in the Weply app.
Is it guaranteed that all BTS GLOBAL OFFICIAL FANCLUB ARMY MEMBERSHIP Users will be able to buy tickets in the presale?
No. Access to tickets will be first come, first served. If the presale tickets sell out, you can try again at the general onsale.
Will other websites be selling presale tickets?
NO. If you see BTS MAP OF THE SOUL TOUR – EUROPE tickets listed for sale on a website that is not Ticketmaster, those are not official BTS MAP OF THE SOUL TOUR -EUROPE tickets.
At onsale, the ONLY official sites selling official BTS MAP OF THE SOUL TOUR – EUROPE tickets will be Ticketmaster and Live Nation.
If you see tickets on other websites, they are likely resale tickets and we are NOT able to guarantee that they are legitimate.
We know you have your ideas for projects to be held during both shows of BTS in Spain and… We want to see them all!
- Present your project idea: from January 24th to February 24th
- Recap and voting: from March 24th to April 7th
HOW TO SEND YOUR PROJECT?
- You just have to fill the form bit.ly/ProyectosBTSinBCN
- Remember to read the rules BEFORE sending your idea.
- We will collect projects sent via the form ONLY.
- Please, do not send them via DM or tagging us on tweets.
- Avoid activities that may interfere with the show itself.
- It must be simple to do by the fandom (national and international ARMYs).
- Many elements (for example: balloons) cannot be introduced into the stadium due to security measures.
- It is not permited to throw any type of objects to the stage for the safety of the artists.
- If there are similar projects, we will contact you to unify them.
The Fan Event, also known as “Banner project”, is managed by Big Hit, so this will be a project in which we will try to agree and promote on behalf of the Spanish Fandom. European ARMYs can send their submission as well!
⤷ STADIUM’S POLICY
⇝ STADIUM RESTRICTIONS
✦ AGE RESTRICTIONS
Children under 16 will only be allowed to access to the venue accompanied by their father, mother or legal guardian (Decree-law 112/2010 of the Generalitat de Catalunya)
Parents of any under 16 attendant to a concert or a show can authorize the access of the child accompanied of an adult under following requirements and steps:
- The authorized legal age of the companion must be 18 (adult)
- Download and print the under 16 authorization of access.
- Parents of the child, must fill in and sign the document and provide with a photocopy of their ID card to the companion of their child. Both documents must be delivered at the venue.
- The ID card of the authorized (companion of the minor) and the under 16 child will be required at the venue. (If the minor doesn’t have an ID, family book will be required)
✦ OBJECT RESTRICTIONS
- Compact cameras are allowed. DSLR or video cameras, on the other hand, are not allowed. HOWEVER, we still need to know the official confirmation from Live Nation and/or Big Hit.
- You can bring a banner provided it complies with current legislation on the materials used and its content (the poles must be made of a flexible material and the contents may not incite violence or racism or be of an offensive nature).
- All dangerous objects and other items included in the provisions of Decree 112/2010 or the Sports Act are banned (tins, metallic objects, etc.).
- You can take your food inside the venue.
- You can take your drink inside the venue provided it is non-alcoholic and in a plastic container of less than 50 cl. For security reasons, the bottle cap will be removed at the door.
⤷ HOW TO GET TO THE VENUE
Estadi Olímpic de Montjuïc Lluís Companys
Passeig Olímpic, 15-17
Telephone: (+34) 93 426 20 89
GPS Position: 41.363485, 2.152609
Metro and FGC
- Metro: L1 y L3 – Stop: Pl. Espanya
- Sunday to thursday: from 5:00am to 12:00am.
- Friday: from 5:00am to 2:00am.
- Saturday: uninterrupted service.
- FGC: L8, S33, S4, S8, R5, R50, R6, R60.
You must walk about 15 minutes, we explain how to get there by walking down below.
If you are coming in your own car, we recommend reaching “Estadi Olímpic” via Carrer del Foc.
There is plenty of parking available in the area.
The buses that stop in Plaça Espanya and go up to the Olympic Ring are:
- 150: from Plaça Espanya/Mª Cristina, stopping at “Avinguda de l’Estadi”
- 13: from Plaça Espanya, stopping at the “Estadi Olímpic”
- 55: from C/Lleida – Avinguda Paral·lel, stopping at “Avinguda de l’Estadi/Passeig Olímpic”
Buses to Pl. Espanya: 9, 13, 23, 27, 37, 46, 52, 65, 79, 91, 109, 165, A1, A2, CJ, D20, E70, E81, E86, H12, H16, V7, L70, L72, L80, L81, L86, L87.
Night buses to Pl. Espanya (work from 22:00h to 6:00am): N1, N2, N13, N14, N15, N16, N17, N18, N28, N41
Bus Turístic and Barcelona City Tour.
You can check the Barcelona Bus map by clicking here.
The Olympic Ring can be reached from Plaça Espanya taking the escalators from Avinguda Maria Cristina to Avinguda de l’Estadi.
Connects with metro lines L3 and L2. It is a 10-15 minute walk to the arena.
⤷ PUBLIC TRANSPORT TICKETS
There are plenty of public transport tickets to travel all around Barcelona. All tickets can be purchased on metro, tram, Renfe (rodalies), FGC stations or online. You can check all purchasing points here. Here we provide you information and prices of the tickets we consider may be more helpful to you for the show:
- Single Ticket (Bitllet Senzill): 1 time only unipersonal ticket. Price: from 2,40€. Does not allow transfer between different transports.
- T-casual: unipersonal ticket with 10 journeys. Price: from 11,35€. It can be used in all public transport in Barcelona and you can transfer up to 3 times in different transport services within 1:15h from the moment you validate the ticket.
- T-usual: unipersonal ticket with unlimited journeys within a month. Price: from 40€. It can be used in all public transport in Barcelona and you can transfer up to 3 times in different transport services within 1:15h from the moment you validate the ticket.
- Airport ticket: A single metro journey between the airport and the rest of the metro network. Price: 5,15€.
- T-16: A personalised travel card for children and young people aged 4 to 16 years for unlimited free travel.
- 2-day Hola Barcelona Travel Card (48h): The 2 day travel card includes unlimited journeys on Barcelona’s public transport over 2 consecutive days. Price: 16,30€ (10% off if you buy it online). Sirve para todos los transportes públicos de Barcelona y puedes hacer transbordo hasta 3 veces en diferentes medios de transporte en 1:15h desde que validas el viaje.
- 3-day Hola Barcelona Travel Card (72h): The 3 day travel card includes unlimited journeys on Barcelona’s public transport over 3 consecutive days. Price: 23,70€ (10% off if you buy it online) Sirve para todos los transportes públicos de Barcelona y puedes hacer transbordo hasta 3 veces en diferentes medios de transporte en 1:15h desde que validas el viaje.
- 4-day Hola Barcelona Travel Card (96h): The 4 day travel card includes unlimited journeys on Barcelona’s public transport over 4 consecutive days. Price: 30,80€ (10% off if you buy it online) Sirve para todos los transportes públicos de Barcelona y puedes hacer transbordo hasta 3 veces en diferentes medios de transporte en 1:15h desde que validas el viaje.
- 5-day Hola Barcelona Travel Card (120h): The 5 day travel card includes unlimited journeys on Barcelona’s public transport over 5 consecutive days. Price: 38€ (10% off if you buy it online) Sirve para todos los transportes públicos de Barcelona y puedes hacer transbordo hasta 3 veces en diferentes medios de transporte en 1:15h desde que validas el viaje.
Barcelona zone map
⤷ PEOPLE WITH LIMITED MOBILITY
- There are special, marked parking spaces in the “Estadi Olímpic” area close to the venue entrances (see the map at the bottom of this page).
- The venue is adapted for disabled visitors.
- If you move in a wheelchair or have a justified mobility limitation, as you get inside the, the staff of the facility will accompany you to the wheelchairs area. In case of not coming alone, only one companion can sit next to you (as long as the number of wheelchair seats is not covered).
- To buy tickets for people with reduced mobility (PMR), contact the official sales systems. They are the only ones that guarantee the sale and if tickets are sold out, will inform you correctly.
- If you have had an accident or your mobility is temporarily limited for an unforeseen reason, let the Stadium know and we will help you.
- You can contact the Stadium before your visit and we will respond to all your concerns.
- Call the Stadium on (+34) 934 262 089 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets for people with Limited Mobility must be purchased via phone: (+34) 932 88 70 33
- People with Limited Mobility can go with a companion that must buy their ticket as Companion of Person with Limited Mobility via phone: (+34) 932 88 70 33
- All types of wheelchairs are permitted inside the Stadium.
- Stadium services are enabled for People with Limited Mobility.
⤷ TIPS BY TICKETMASTER FOR THE TICKET SELLING
UPDATE YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION
The first and most important step, your Ticketmaster account. If you have an account already, double-check your account details – your profile, contact information and most importantly your address. Sign in to your account, access ‘MY PROFILE’ and in the left side in settings, you may edit all this information. Don’t forget to doublecheck ‘EDIT PROFILE’ and ‘EDIT ADDRESS’ to avoid any confusion.
For security reasons, Ticketmaster doesn’t store any payment details in your account. Therefore, it is very important for you to have your payment information at hand during the purchase process.
If you don’t have a Ticketmaster account, sign up for one now!
Don’t forget your password!
It is crucial to remember your Ticketmaster password before the date of the sale begins. That way you won’t lose a single second!
You might have forgotten it… And then you will be in a rush! Verify you remember it correctly, and if you don’t, just change it into an easier one for you to remember. Where can you do all this? It’s easy:
Request a new password by clicking ‘Forgot Password?’ Our system will automatically send a temporary password. Type it manually! Just as it appears on the e-mail. You may then change it to one of your choosing in ‘My profile’ > ‘EDIT CONTACT DETAILS’ and scrolling down you’ll find ‘EDIT PASSWORD’.
The first step is completed!
WHAT ARE THE OFFICIAL SALE AND INFORMATION CHANNELS?
Don’t panic! We know it might be confusing. Who can we ask for the ticket prices? Who do we tell that we want BTS VIP tickets? And the most important of all… WHERE DO I BUY TICKETS? It’s extremely important to know what the official channels are, both to get real information and to purchase legitimate tickets.
Which are the official channels?
- Big Hit Entertainment
- Live Nation España
- Ticketmaster España
If you find tickets through websites other than the above mentioned… Don’t bite! You may only purchase legitimate tickets through the authorized BTS channels.
Check your connectivity. It’s something Jimin always, always, always does before getting tickets. Do you have enough battery? A good internet connection? Is your browser up to date? PERFECT. You are ready technology-wise.
It’s ok if more than one device is connected to the same Wi-Fi: it may slow your internet connection down, but the important thing is for you to use just one device (the one you trust the most) and hold your nerve until the end.
BUT WATCH OUT!
Don’t even think about using your tablet, cell phone and computer all at once, just to check which one of them is faster to purchase your tickets. It won’t make you faster in the virtual queue. On the contrary: each device you add to the virtual queue will make you queue yourself! So, choose the device which never lets you down and be patient.
ACCESS THE SALE RIGHT ON TIME
- You don’t need to be half an hour early, and you shouldn’t be a minute late. The virtual queue may be activated if it detects a high volume of fans connected to the ticketing website, and you will start in the queue at the exact time the tickets go on sale. Hold your horses!
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU’RE IN THE QUEUE?
Once you are on the virtual queue, just chill! Think about J-Hope. We know your nerves get hold of you, but don’t forget this: DON’T HIT F5.
Don’t refresh while you are on the virtual queue, if you do you will lose your place in it and you will go back to the beginning of the whole process. Patience, patience, we must have hope. You are well aware that there are thousands and thousands of ARMYs like you eager to see BTS. Keep calm and don’t lose sight of your objective.
USE JUST ONE BROWSER
- V wouldn’t risk it! He wants to see you in July in London! So you’d better be sensible and, as we mentioned with the devices, just use the one browser during the purchase process. Avoid trying to have to parallel purchase processes with different browsers because you may experience problems, and we don’t want problems!
ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR TICKETS, RELAX
You have your tickets. You have entered your card number, you have paid for them. Ok, let’s stay calm. They may take a while to appear in your Ticketmaster account or the confirmation email may take a few minutes to arrive.
But don’t suffer! You will have the e-mail when the purchase is finished and the tickets will be in your Ticketmaster account too, in the ‘MY TICKETS’ area. If many ARMYs are purchasing at once, it may be a little slower to send all the confirmations. Don’t forget to check your spam folder just in case your email arrives in there. But be patient.
⤷ ACCOUNTS OF INTEREST TO STAY UP-TO-DATE
- Live Nation España: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Ticketmaster España: Twitter
- Estadi Olímpic Lluis Companys: Twitter | Web | Facebook | Instagram